Sunday, February 6, 2011

Where have I been?

Well, aside from teaching, homemaking, and caring for a 1 year-old
who was very sick for a week, I've been...


...... saving my sons life more then a few times a day.
I have never had such a climber before!


...... playing tennis a lot.

......celebrating our sweet baby turning 1!!!!
(Pictures of the 8 year-olds birthday to come)



......enjoying time with friends we regularly see



.......and enjoying time with friends we don't see often enough

(had to share the back of this cutie's head.
How beautiful is that full head of hair!!!)



.......going to see my sporty kids have a great time at their track meet
(Walter,thank you sooo much for the great pictures!!!!!)










.....enjoying time with my goofy kids



....spending time staring at my baby at night, wondering how he is already 1 :o(

1 comment:

  1. Liam is a climber too. I just took a picture of him tonight. He moved his little table, then put his little chair on the table to get to candy...Taylor and Cassidy weren't climbers...LOL
    So cute. He is getting so big! Brooke had a growth spurt these last couple of months. I can't wait for her to sit independently! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete