Hubby and I had a laugh today while driving home from a shopping adventure.
We played a game where I read posts from Facebook(without telling him who wrote it) and he told me who posted them. He only got 1 wrong :o) The style of writing and topic for each person really gave it away. One Facebooker has very political, annoyed posts. Another Facebooker posted a lot of scripture and inspiration. An old high school friend posts a lot of comments about what is going on at her salon. Another high school friend posts a lot of sassy, hilarious posts. :o)
On to another topic that is very important(to some anyways).
I'd like to offer an apology to all my friends and family who are who have a pet peeve with bad grammar. My Christmas card has a pretty elementary gramatical error on it that I did not see until I had mailed out my last card. So please extend me some grace and just ignore it. And while I'm at it....ignore all my gramatical errors that you find on my blog too. :o)
Tis the season to make and decorate cookies!
We had our own ginger bread decorating party.
I say this with sadness and joy.
Sadness for the speed at which the last 10 years has gone by.
Joy for what is to come! Each new season brings its own joys!
Look who.........
...climbs up on boxes, stands up, and then proceeds to climb on the couch












No comments:
Post a Comment