Saturday, December 18, 2010

12 days

12 days since my last post.
I do not mean to leave such a gap, just been so busy.
I really do want to post more.
Not because my posts are so wanted by my audience. :o)
But for other reasons.
-I love to posts pictures for those who do not get to see us that much. Like Mima who lives in another state. The pictures I post, keep her in the loop of what the kids are up to and gives her a glimpse of their lil' faces.
-These pages are a way of journaling for me. I am preserving the past with words and pictures.
-I love sharing reviews of homeschool stuff, books, or recipes.
I have received great ideas reviews from other blogs. Hope to bless others too.
-At times I feel led to write about whatever is on my heart.







Still loving tennis.
She's had a few very chilly night practices!



Here are a few things from our garden. I am so excited with what if growing!!
Do you see my lil' tomato? I can't believe I am finally seeing one grow. We've planted tomato seeds twice. Both times they grew into healthy little plants. And both times they died before I saw any fruit. Once from freezing tempters and the other time I just was not putting in time to properly care for it(right after I had a baby). So, this time I decided to start with a baby plant instead of a seed. Seedlings take time and need more care. Time is something I do not have to give to a plant :o). We've been growing these plants for a few months, and they are all doing so well.

Cilantro

Broccoli
(we ate it soon after taking this picture)

Tomato!!!!


Boxing




My eldest is turning 10 on the 22nd!
We brought her and her Besties to a fair to celebrate.

We started out with dinner at Olive garden



Off to the Fair!

Look at those smiles!!!!
Those smiles were all turned upside down when the birthday girl tripped and fell on a metal floor. She landed on her face which left her bloody, bruised, and missing half of her front tooth. What a night:o(
Thankfully, she is doing well. The cut is healing very nicely. Lip is no longer swollen. The dentist will be putting in a crown for her next week.













No comments:

Post a Comment