Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wow, what a winter it has been.
Since early November when I posted last, 
We finished the first half of our Classical Conversations Homeschool Year
(Love this group!)
My 3rd born turned 7
My 1st born turned 12
We celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas
I had two stents put in an artery that had narrowed
I had surgery to remove 1 1/2  ribs on my left side that were compressing that narrowed artery
Thank you to my wonderful friends and family who took care of my home and children while I was away, and who continue to give a helping hand as I recover and try to catch up on life.


For my friends and family, I did not get out any Christmas cards to anyone
So please accept my belated Merry Christmas to you :o)




Below are some pictures from our last few months 
 

Playing ball at Classical Conversations





Our mad scientist putting eggs away





Our 7 year-old and his best buddy at Classical Conversations




Brother and Sister Fun













Thanksgiving Fun with Cousins







Thanksgiving Weekend Flag Football Game with church family




Big Brother against Little Brother Football Fun





Siblings playing card game





Turning 7!!!!!






Mom spending time in the hospital


Nanna reading time








Christmas Time













Friends make life fun!



1 comment:

  1. https://alrwnaa.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%B2%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B7%D8%AD-%D9%88%D8%AE%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%87%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%AE%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B7/
    https://alrwnaa.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%AE%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B7-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%87/
    https://alrwnaa.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%87%D8%A7/
    https://alrwnaa.com/%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%AE%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B7/
    https://alrwnaa.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86/
    https://alrwnaa.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6-%D8%A8%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86/
    https://alrwnaa.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D8%A8%D8%AE%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B7/
    https://alrwnaa.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%87%D8%A7/
    https://alrwnaa.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%B2%D9%84-%D8%AE%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%AE%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B7/

    ReplyDelete