Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Shower, Fun Times, and Resurrection Sunday!

My lil's sis is going to have a baby!
The end of June is the expected time of arrival.
I am so excited for her to start this new season of her life.
It is a season I sooo love!
Below are some pictures from her shower


Here is the Momma-to-be with me









The weather has been BEAUTIFUL!
Warm days, nice breezes, and lots of sunscreen :o)
We took a few days last week to just soak up some fun. Homeschooling and activites keep us very busy, so we decided to take a 2 day break last week. Our mission was to have fun and simply enjoy some down time together. It was sooo nice! Will do again very soon!










The boys fort



The girls fort




Just a cute shot from tennis.







Resurrection Sunday was spent at my brothers church where we enjoyed a great service as well as seeing our neice get baptized.




Can you tell who did not want to take a picture?
I considered it a win that we even got his body in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment