Thursday, March 24, 2011

Groupons and Coupons!

I love coupons!
Just got this one this morning.


JAM_2for5_Coupon_A1C3
What a deal!
I found it here
Great site with lots of info. and coupons.


Another site I LOVE!!!!!!!
In the last month, I have bought 6 Groupons.
1. paid $10 to get $20 worth of merchendise at Barnes and Nobles
2. Got the Sunday Sun Sentinel for the whole year for $10
3. Paid $5 for $10 worth of treats at a local Frozen Yougurt place that we love.
4. Paid $25 for $50 worth of food at a very nice Italian Restaurant
5. Paid $20 for 4 people to play miniture golf, hit some balls in a batting cage, and end the night with ice-cream
6. Paid $50 for a photography session(and a few prints too) with a very talented, local photographer


Just wanted to share!













Some shots of Lil' Man

2 comments:

  1. I love Groupon, and there are another few websites I get deals from too. Got movie tickets for $4 and Amazon $20 gift cards for $10. It is fun getting great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started getting really into couponing about 2 months ago. I watched a Hoarding show on couponing. The people in the show were a bit nuts(one lady spent 70 hours a week on her couponing addiction), but also VERY inspiring at the same time.

    I follow Couponers United because of you. :o)
    Please feel free to share any of your favorite sites that save you money!

    ReplyDelete