I am so excited to be starting the "Chronicles of Narnia" book series with my eldest. I have never read it, nor have I seen the Narnia movie. I never was asked to read it as a child, and it never made it to my list as grew older. When the Narnia movie came out a few years back, it peeked my interest. After some thought, I decided to wait a few years and so that I can enjoy delving into the books with my eldest. I am so glad that I waited. It is so much fun reading it for the first time together with my daughter. We are almost done with the "Magicians Nephew". Great book. We are so enjoying it! We stop at the end of each chapter and discuss what happened and talk about different Biblical truths we see in the story. The story is so entertaining and so deep!
Our next book is The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. We can't wait to read that one. :o) Then, I will finally see Narnia!
Pictures from the past week
Siblings watching their Big Sis play tennis
The boys played football after church this past Sunday. Our church has an awesome field as part of the property. A few weeks back, a few guys started playing a game of football after service. We joined in this week.
This brought back so many memories from our years at Grace Church. Back then, it was common for us to stay after service on Wednesday nights for basketball or kickball. We even had a ladies walking group for a time. Such great memories!!!!!
We bought some Ladybugs for our garden!
They are super for natural pest control. Seriously, they have a big appetite! They can eat 50-60 aphids(common garden pest) per day.
I was so excited to find them at a local store. It was a surprise find.
When I asked for the ladybugs, I was very shocked to see him take them out of the refrigerator. That was just so strange to me. Apparently, this is a good place to store them.
I am learning so much :o)
We now have some cushion around the bottom of this slide. He is climbing on everything, including this slide.



















No comments:
Post a Comment