Sunday, November 21, 2010

Photos of this past week

Tennis anyone?
My eldest is loving this new sport, and we are too!
She has long practices that involve picking up a zillion balls.
She swings the racket over and over and over.
She sweats and pants......and still she loves it.
We also love it.
Her court is right next to a basketball court, lots of shaded grass, and a sidewalk that we use as a ramp. The first lesson was 2 1/2 hours, which I thought may be a bit long for me and 4 lil' kids. But it was not. It actully flew by and we were shocked when it was over. She had fun and we did to. :o)
I'm hoping to get some better pictures of her playing tennis. It has not been an easy task.














We finally have lemons!
They are not too pretty on the outside, but they sure are juicy on the inside!



My tennis player and I are enjoying "Joyfully at Home"
Loving the book and learning so much!




Love the look from this sweetie




This shot just made me giggle!
I was not expecting this love of the telephone to start this soon.



Love this boy and his knitted hat too!





Crazy Hair Night at Awana's

No comments:

Post a Comment