There are some new things going on in our home.
I have a new organizational system for our homeschooling books and supplies. I used to have a dedicated space for homeschooling, but that changed after we rearanged a few rooms in our house around. Now I have the dining room table which is where my curriculum and a few supplies had been sitting. We have to set this up and take it down every day...not the best set-up. So, here is my new portable shelving system. Don't have it all totally set up yet, but it's coming along! So excited!
And a big thank you to my 3 little elves who helped :o)


Here is our new mess that happened after the shelves were put together, and 2 little kids decided to have a little fun with the styrofoam.
Look who has a new skill!
He's pulls himself up on everything








I love all the NEW things!
ReplyDelete